Garlic Butter Roasted Salmon


Quite possibly the best piece of salmon you will ever eat. And you need just 5 ingredients! These show-stopping fillets are draped with toasted garlic, tart lemon and fresh parsley and roasted to perfection in under 10 minutes. There's a lot to gush about here.

I'm so excited for you to try this recipe, because I know you're gonna love it. But first, a little confession: I'm not a huge seafood fan. Yes, shellfish - I can eat that all day long. But seafood needs to be 100% NOT FISHY, and DONE PERFECTLY for me to even put a fork to it. Well... I can tell you this, I made this salmon for my boys and I put a fork to it. I'm salmon-obsessed now.
Why am I over-the-moon with this dish? First, because the fish is buttery and smooth, with hints of garlic, lemon and parsley. Every inch of what you see in this picture was gobbled up. Second, cooking everything in/on one pan, in the oven, is an ideal scenario for prep and cleanup.
So there you have it - the ultimate salmon dinner, made with 5 ingredients and ready in less than 20 minutes. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Garlic Butter Roasted Salmon

Cooking spray or olive oil for coating the pan
3 tablespoons butter, melted 
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon minced garlic, dried or fresh
1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets  
Salt and ground black pepper
Chopped fresh parsley for serving

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat a shallow baking dish or ovenproof skillet with cooking spray or brush with olive oil.
In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, lemon juice and garlic. Arrange the salmon in the prepared pan and pour the butter mixture over top. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. 
Roast for 8 to 10 minutes, until the salmon is fork-tender. Top with parsley and serve. 
Serves 4



Comments