Two Ingredient Chocolate Ganache Dip

Two ingredients and 30 seconds in the microwave and you ARE THERE. Sitting down to this incredibly creamy, warm, super fudgy chocolate ganache dip. Do I really need to say anything else? The simplicity and decadence speak for themselves.

Wanna use a spoon? Or your fingers? Do it; I won't judge. I can't confirm or deny that I've done that before. I will say this: my boys do it all the time, so it must be OK.

This time, I served the dip with what I had on hand - a handful of vanilla Oreo cookies, fresh strawberries and 1/2 bag of marshmallows. When it comes to serving inspiration, imagine you're serving fondue. That means you can serve the dip with all kinds of fresh fruit, cookies, angel food cake, pound cake, and anything else you like drenched in chocolate. Which is practically ANYTHING in your pantry.

Two Ingredient Chocolate Ganache Dip

1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
2/3 cup heavy cream
Dippers, such as cookies, fruit and marshmallows

Combine the chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH until the cream is hot and the chips are soft, about 30 to 40 seconds, checking and stirring at 30 seconds. Stir until the mixture is smooth and glossy.
Serve with your favorite dippers!
Makes about 1 1/2 cups dip (in my house, that sometimes serves 2, when it should really serve 8)


Comments