Spaghetti Bundt Cake

Tender noodles, basking in a creamy, cheesy, herby tomato sauce - nestled into a Bundt pan! I mean, c'mon, that's cool! Outrageously delicious and equally fun to serve. It's prep-ahead friendly too!

I made a Spaghetti Bundt Cake on my YouTube channel and it was wildly popular, so I created another version for my blog. This one is fabulous too - and slightly different (I added sour cream and pesto to my YouTube version; this one is more tomato-based). In fact, this recipe uses mostly pantry staples, so you might already have everything you need!

Prep ahead tip: You can assemble the Bundt cake up to 24 hours in advance - prepare the Bundt cake as directed and, before baking, cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Pull the pan from the fridge 30 minutes before baking and remove the plastic wrap.

Like a lot of sauce? So do I - just serve a little bowl of warm marinara sauce on the side.

Spaghetti Bundt Cake

Cooking spray
12 ounces spaghetti
2 cups marinara sauce of choice, divided, plus more for serving if desired
1/2 cup milk (I used 2%)
2 eggs
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (I prefer granulated garlic)
1/2 teaspoon onion powder (I prefer granulated onion)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together 1 1/2 cups of the marinara sauce, milk, eggs, oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Add the spaghetti and toss to combine (using tongs works best). Add the mozzarella cheese and mix well.
Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and spread out evenly, pressing the mixture into the pan gently. Spoon the remaining 1/2 cup of marinara sauce over top.
Bake for 30 minutes, until set. Remove the pan from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Use a butter knife to loosen the cake from the pan and invert the pan onto a serving platter.
If desired, serve with extra marinara sauce on the side.

Serves 4

Comments