Pepperoni Pizza Rolls

This is just a fun spin on regular pizza. You know me, I can't seem to do things the ordinary way! And, you'll love the fact that you just need a handful of ingredients to pull together a fabulous (kid-friendly) meal. 

I made this dish the day before I planned to cook it - I knew how crazy the schedule would be the next day. If you want to do the same, simply refrigerate the prepared (precooked) dish up to 24 hours. Pull the dish from the refrigerator about 20-30 minutes before baking (to allow it to come closer to room temperature). If the dish is cold, you may need to add a few minutes to the cooking time. 

Pepperoni Pizza Rolls

Cooking spray 
1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
1/2-1 cup pizza or pasta sauce
1/2-1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese 

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray. 


Roll the dough out on a flat surface, to about 9x13 inches.


Top with the pizza sauce, as much or as little as you like. 


Top with the cheese and pepperoni. I decided to make my rolls half plain!


Roll up tightly.


Cut the roll crosswise into sixteen 1-inch wide slices.


Arrange the rolls side-by-side in the prepared pan.


Sprinkle the top with parmesan cheese


Bake for 15-20 minutes, until puffed up and golden brown. Now.... enjoy! 

Serves 4


Comments