Easiest, Most Sumptuous Dessert EVER

I'm almost embarrassed to call this a "recipe". It's basically an inspiration, a way for you to WOW your family and friends in one spoonful. Here's what I did: I layered cookies and peanut butter under vanilla frozen yogurt and then topped it with strained strawberry preserves. But, think about the possibilities! I used lined mini loaf pans but you can use a regular 8- or 9-inch pan and do all the layering at once. Here's how to do it:

Line mini loaf pans or a regular loaf pan with liners or plastic wrap. Place your favorite cookie (or crushed cookies) in the bottom of the pan(s). Top with peanut butter, Nutella, or almond butter - whatever you want. Then top with another layer of cookies or crushed cookies. Then a layer of your favorite frozen yogurt. Finish with strained fruit preserves (raspberry, strawberry, apricot). Freeze the loaves (or loaf) until ready to serve. When you're ready to serve, remove the loaves from the pans, remove the plastic wrap and top with fresh fruit (and chocolate if you're like me). Let me know what concoctions YOU come up with!!!




FreeDigitalPhotos.net, KEKO64

Comments