Back to School...Summer Memories

As I've mentioned a million times, I'm an east coast girl at heart. And that includes the east coast school schedule! When I was a kid, school started AFTER Labor Day. Not two thirds of the way through the summer on August 6th. My boys don't seem to mind - maybe it's because they're used to it. Maybe it's because we max out every summer day between the end of May and the beginning of August. Those who know me know that I cram in as many fun activities as I can, each and every day, so we hit the bed hard every night. We also know that, in Arizona, the schools provide a fall break in October - a great month to travel practically anywhere. That said, I wanted to share a few final photos of summer before school starts on Wednesday. Including one from my birthday last week - check out my drink. Frozen rum and watermelon juice with a candy rim. Now THAT's my kind of drink! And, seems I've got Marie Osmond beat on tooth size. Ugh. 



One last boogie board run for New Jersey 2014...


One more leap into the bay in Stone Harbor...


One final stay-cation at the Fairmont - and getting locked up in "jail"...


Until next summer...


Now, to plan fall break. Any suggestions??



Comments