Not Weird, Ninja!

For our last night in New York, I wanted to take my boys somewhere special. Not your average restaurant, or impulse pit-stop on the street. So guess what I Google-searched? WEIRDEST PLACES TO EAT IN NEW YORK. I mean, we all like weird right? Sometimes I'll sacrifice good food for good fun. Well, at Ninja Restaurant, we got GREAT fun and GREAT food and MUCH more! Food on fire, knives everywhere, presentations that left us speechless, and the icing on the cake (Ninja star cake to be exact), incredible food. Kyle got the Kuniochi - a four course tasting menu that was perfection in four stages. Luke got the Chicken Teriyaki with assorted vegetables on the side. We shared everything because the portions are incredibly generous. My favorite was dipping their crisp-tender, paprika-dusted Brussels sprouts in their sweet and tangy teriyaki sauce. But there were so many sauces, it was hard to decide.

This was, by far, one of our most memorable nights and we will, FOR SURE, be going back. This time, I'll be prepared for the startling HIYA they inject into your dining "cave" every so often (and even on your way to the bathroom). Check it out in photo form!






Comments