Boston Blogging...


I've missed blogging for a few days; I've been traveling with my sons in Boston! It's been a complete blast and I've spend ZERO time on the computer. I mean ZILCH. That's good. It's summer and time to relax. That said, I think we've covered every stretch of every highway in this fabulous state. From Cape Ann to Cape Cod. From Lexington's Battle Green to Plymouth Rock. From the witches and pirates of Salem, to the street dancers in Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall. We walked from the aquarium to Fenway Park - just to find a used comic book store. Yes, we hit the Freedom Trail and Boston Common (and all the churches) along the way. Grabbed a bite at Mass Ave Tavern (eat there someday if you can). Another highlight? Top of the Hub in the Prudential Tower. What a wonderful week... and now off to New York! Meeting with Food Network on Monday, fingers crossed!!!







Comments